Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello World!

Welcome to the blog! I just started this little workspace up to link to all my writings that get published across the web, mostly because I'm an unpaid slave to videogames that hopes to build up a portfolio worthy of a paying position. Hey, it could happen, right?

Silly early-90's catchphrases aside, I'm looking to put all of my stuff in one place along with any other applicable rantings to try and keep track of what I'm up to. I'm currently rounding out my fourth (last) year at the University of California, Santa Barbara, majoring in Philosophy and Sociology, and love videogames. As long as I can remember I've been playing and reading anything about them that I could get my hands on. As I prepare to graduate and enter the "real world," I'm looking to possibly try my hand at professionally writing about them, and thought that there's no better way to get started than to simply "get started."

So, finally, welcome to my simple workspace. Any comments are welcome and encouraged, as I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get.

No comments: