Saturday, February 9, 2008

Four Problems Facing the Wii in 2008: #4 - Innovation and Potential

Whew! It's finally over!

The fourth part of my series on the Wii in 2008 has finally been completed and posted on the internets. I worked on it over the weekend, lost time due to papers and midterms that snuck up on me, and then it took a day to two to finally get up on MyWiiNews. While this makes my once week-long retrospective a two-week affair, I think the extra time did the column some good, as I was able to flesh out a few more ideas than I was previously expecting.

The post was featured on N4G for a little while, and even got up to 240* on their heat meeter! I think that's a good thing? Take a peek for yourself:

Read: Four Problems Facing the Wii in 2008: #4 - Innovation and Potential

No comments: