Monday, March 10, 2008

MyWiiNews - No More Heroes Review

Well here is something completely unexpected, but ultimately great. I've been playing No More Heroes since I got it a few weeks ago and wanted to write a little something about it. Feeling absurdly inspired for 2am, I hurried over to my 1up blog and pounded out a little over 1100 words in about 2 hours. It was wonderful.

From this I realized that I already did most of the dirty work, and with a little work and time, I could turn it into a completely viable Review. So after a few days of editing, MyWiiNews now has its first official review. And it's my first real "buy it or not after you read my opinions" kind of review, so that's a huge step for me.

Take a few minutes and give it a read. I took some time getting the formatting all set and making it as interesting as I could, so let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Read: No More Heroes - Review

No comments: