Friday, March 21, 2008

MyWiiNews - Wiikly Wii Releases: 3/9 - 3/15 & 3/16 - 3/22

Sorry for the gaps in publishing these updates! I've been crazy busy with presentations and finals for the past two weeks, so my avocational stuff had to take a backseat to matters involving my degree. It usually only happens about once or twice a quarter, which is great for the other 8 weeks, but it seriously cramps my style when it happens.

Regardless, here are some (hopefully) informative little blurbs about the upcoming Wii titles. Many of the games (especially ones that are simply casual "shovelware") have really funky and flexible release dates that seem to come and go, so trying to figure out the exact release date of classic titles like Indoor Games and Space Station Tycoon prove to be more difficult than they should be. That comes with the territory, I suppose.

Read:

No comments: